They say it takes a village, right?
Sadly, our food allergic, food sensitivity, EoE, & Celiac Disease community continues to grow. Knowing this and the struggles that you, our extended family may experience (because we've been there, too), we want you to know that while we are a retailer, our focus is on supporting you. Our mission is about empowering and enhancing your lives. While we would love to, we cannot do that alone. Here are some of our favorite resources that we want to share with you.
Love and #BearHugs to all!
Team Blue Bear
Education and Support
- FAACT - Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Connection Team
- FARE - Food Allergy Research & Education
- NNMG - No Nuts Moms Group
- Turn it Teal
Bloggers, Consultants, and Product Info
- Amazing and Atopic
- FoodASC - Food Allergy & Sensitivity Circle
- Grateful Foodie
- Nutrimom - Food Allergy Liason
- Nut Free Wok - Allergy Aware Asian Fare
- The Prioritized Group
Awareness and/or Apparel Retailers
- A-Wear Clothing Designs
- Allergy Superheroes
- They also have a fantastic blog!)
- Seriously. These work and with something as precious as our medical devices, you really should consider keeping them at those target ranges. At least until we know any different.
- Yep. The creator of our popular KozyGo Carriers. They are some of the original carriers and still a favorite. And why not. They are great quality carriers!
- Elegant Medical Alert (affiliate link)
- These folks know Medical IDs! Sure. They don't have our cute Blue Bear or his friends and family but they DO have an incredible variety of styles to meet your needs.